Gibson Custom Shop Elliot Easton Pelham Blue SG Right Hand #132
NOS New Old Stock guitar, never sold, never played, just stored from day one, must be the last new one out there.
This is the Elliot Easton “Inspired By” SG with a Pelham Blue finish and Nickel Hardware. The Cars merged the sound of ’70s guitar rock with the synth-heavy New Wave of the early ’80s to forge a new, unique sound. The Elliot Easton “Inspired By” SG is an standard SG with some unique twists. Along with the Pelham Blue finish, this SG sports a neck with a 1963 ES-335 profile. The bridge is a vintage-styled ABR-1 bridge and the tailpiece is a Long Maestro engraved temolo. The truss rod cover is engraved with Elliot’s name, and the serial numbers are serialized, this example is number 132.
Gibson Elliot Easton “Inspired By” SG Features:
- Pelham Blue finish
- Right Handed
- Neck: Profile like ’63 ES-335
- Body: Mahogany
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge/tuners: ABR-1 bridge / Vintage style tuners
- Tailpiece: Long Maestro engraved
- Pickups: ’57 Classic Humbuckers
- Bumblebee caps and CTS pots
- Black knobs w/silver inserts and dial pointers
- Engraved truss rod cover “Elliot Easton”
- Serialized “EE-001”, “EE-002”, “EE-003”, etc this example EE 132