Fender Custom Shop Master Built Relic Beat Club 60
Fender custom shop Master built Relic Beat Club 60s Telecaster Custom #1 – Special Edition: only 10 guitars for worldwide distribution.
Constructed for the Hamburg Vintage Guitar Show 2008 by the Fender Custom Shop, the “Beat-Club” Custom Shop Telecaster, strictly limited edition. Only 10 pieces were made.
Each guitar has been produced with an original piece of the masonry from the legendary Beat Club in Hamburg inlaid into the body.
Mark Kendrik Fender CS 60s Masterbuilt Telecaster Relic Beat Club.
– Body: 2-piece alder body, medium relic with tortoise shell body binding top and back,
– Neck: AA figured 60’s straight grain maple neck with rosewood slab board, really large and fat 60’s style oval “C”,
– Fretboard radius: 9.5 ”
– Pickguard: Tortoise shell – relic, same type as the top / back body binding,
– Frets: 21 frets american standard,
– Wiring: modern Tele, 3 way toggle
– Case: cream white tolex
– Exquisite Double shell binding to the front and back of the body
– Pickups: Custom Broadcaster bridge pickup, staggered pole pieces, dirty white ribbon, stock 52 Tele neck pickup,
– 1 Special: neckplate engraved saying “Limited Edition, Vintage Guitar Show Hamburg, 2008-01 of 10,
– 2 Special: inlay into the guitar body with a little piece of stone taken from the original Beat Club stonewall, plus certification.